Thank you to those that have participated and provided input in this process of arriving at the new proposed fee structure. Our member input period ran from February 25th to June 1st, 2019. We have listened to your input and made many changes while striving to address our current and projected cash flow needs. The fee structure for voting is Version 6.0. The member community has also provided good input on directions, value enhancements and new initiatives, many of which now appear on our plans and proposals.
Originally, we had planned to release the new proposed fees on June 3rd with a vote at the meeting on June 20th. However, we concluded that on a change as significant as this, we needed to connect with more members and give a more flexible opportunity to vote than a single event on June 20th. Therefore, we have delayed our process for several days to put the following in place:
- Release fees and updated information on June 12, 2019.
- Develop a voting tool to the Home Page of our website along with a new Voting Information document.
- Enable voting (on the website) on June 14 through to midnight (Eastern) on June 30, 2019
- Download and review the summary presentation with the new fee structure for voting here. Feel free to forward this to others within your company.
- Optionally download and review the full webinar presentation here. Feel free to forward this to others within your company.
- Engage with (other?) decision makers and staff in control of the applicable budgets.
- In addition, there is a new document, “Information for the Vote on Member Fees”, that will be available for download from June 14 to June 30 on our Home Page. You may wish to forward this document to others within your company to explain why the Users Group is moving in this direction.
- Attend our final information session on June 20, 2019 at 4PM Eastern. See details below.
- If you have questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
- VOTE as soon as possible!
“Considering the approval of a new leadership structure at the Annual Meeting in February 24, 2019, our desire to continue our current initiatives, the opportunity to provide more value for our members in the future and our recognition that the volunteer-only model is unsustainable, the Directors sincerely recommend approval of this vote.”
Final Information Session on Member Fees:
Date: June 20, 2019
Time: 4pm Eastern
or Dial by your location:
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 657 827 602
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/a8zB71n6a
DNP Users Group