We are pleased to announce that as of 8:00AM Eastern this morning (Friday, January 31, 2020), the Membership Purchase / Renewal page on our website is live. If your membership has expired during the month of January, we have extended your membership access by our usual 30 day grace period, which will be ending shortly. Go to the Join/Purchase tab (renew) or Join/Purchase tab (new members) on our website.
If you are not the individual that will be the primary member for your company, please forward this message to the person that will be. With our increasingly high level of activity, we are counting on your support in terms of participation and membership.
Some things to keep in mind are:
1. We now support automated annual renewals by checking the "Recurring Yearly" box. Please consider this option as a convenience.
2. Please review your Opt In - Email Preferences. We try to limit our emails to important topics for the majority of our members. If you don’t agree to receive emails, you will not be informed of important meetings and votes and will not be included as part of the quorum for voting (when applicable). Please also check your Junk Mail / White List settings.
3. The number of people within your organization permitted to access and use our (member-only) documents is governed by the total number (Primary + Associate) of memberships included in your member category. Refer to the Member Fee Guide. This is in-line with industry practices for copyright. For example, the following text appears on Page ii of IEEE Std 1815TM "No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form, in an electronic retrieval system or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher."
4. The number of associates may have changed for your membership category. For larger firms, this may be an increase from 5 to 10 Associate Members.
5. If more people in your company need to access and/or use our documents than your membership category includes, you need more Associate Members. Please upgrade your member category. Contact us at email@example.com if this is an issue.
6. Individual (and academic) members will be listed by their last/first names and not by their company name. These member categories no longer permit sharing of the documents with (or use by) others within or outside their organizations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please consult the Member Fee Guide or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org